Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Birthday with little Lucy K

Today is my birthday... I'm 33 today and feeling pretty darn okay about that. I have been blessed with good health and energy and I feel grateful for that.

When I woke up this morning (slept in a little since it was my B-day), I peeked out around the corner and there were Kindee and baby Lucy on the couch. It got me thinking about how life might have been for me 33 years ago in my mothers arms on some frosty February morning there in Provo, Utah.

It was neat to have one of those "full circle" moments as I held her in my arms and felt her warm little body fit almost in one of my hands - thinking to myself that she too will someday have a 33rd birthday :) Pretty amazing...

Happy Birthday to me Lucy K... thanks for being here for it. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment